Saturday, November 10, 2007

Squeaking in

While there's still an hour to go before midnight, I feel like I'm squeaking under the line with this post. It's been a really busy day. The bad news is that I didn't get to clean the house like I wanted to. The good news is that I got a lot of other things done.

I was going to try out Kasamba today. *sigh* Maybe I'll have time tomorrow or on Labor Day. Maybe I'll never have time. In that case, no biggie, it didn't take long to register for the account.

LOL, I just looked over at DH and he's always so nervous when I glance over onto his computer. He feels a lot of performance anxiety as a writer, and while he doesn't mind my seeing the finished product or even editing it he gets uptight if I look before that. Like he's just writing a blog post too, but I know he'll revise and revise it and only then let me look at it. Silly boy.

Um, I want to share a tip of the day. So, tips from today. Hmm.

If you want to get something done, go do it. Right now. No excuses. Comment later.

That sounds inconsistent after I just said that I hadn't gotten in Kasamba, but Kasamba wasn't my priority. I had some projects of my own to finish and I just did them. Even when I wanted to procrastinate.

No comments: