Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sleepy Sunday :)

DH and I took advantage of Fall Back to sleep in this morning. So nice!

I got a bunch of cooking done, as well as some cleaning. I didn't check out Kasamba yet (sigh), I was still working with my friend on her site thing. It was really frustrating and we didn't get anything really done today. Oh well. But that was my afternoon. The only good thing is that I'm learning more about website stuff and CSS. I know some HTML already, but CSS is a real bear. I'm supposed to straighten out a couple links for her tonight. I'm getting paid a little, but mostly this is a favor. I cost a lot less than a professional! ;)

Speaking of money, I'm adding a Google search thing on my sidebar. It works along with Adsense and looks really cool. I don't know about you, but I use Google about 30 times a day. I should really use GoodSearch, but I just don't. I don't know why. Anyway, so if you happen to be on my site and need to search something, please use this, it'll work for both of us!

I also got some planning done for some tarot bags I'm going to be selling. I hope. We'll see how that goes.

So busy but not a bad day. I don't want to go back to work tomorrow. But gotta pay for the weekends, right?

No comments: