Saturday, November 3, 2007

Saturdayness :)

Today wasn't too exciting, I helped a friend with a small webdesign project, so I'm kinda tired of looking at the screen. I was a little worried I wouldn't have time to post here (and I just started participating in NaBloPoMo where you have to post once a day)!

I didn't get a chance to look at Kasamba today and see about signing up. I want to create a new e-mail address for it and Paypal and everything. But maybe I'll get around to that tomorrow. Has anybody heard about it, can tell me whether or not it's a good idea?

If not, that's cool, I'll sign up and give it a go. It just looks like a tough market to break into. And it looks like you'd have to put up a picture. I'm all about being open, but I don't particularly want my face plastered online. It feels creepy.

Plus, I came from a conservative community. But then, why would they be looking for readers?

I'll post about how it goes!

No comments: