Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I really shouldn't post here so late...

My brain wants to go to sleep--it's almost like there's no point in even doing NaBloPoMo if I'm always posting sleepy.

Work should be fun tomorrow, we're having our Thanksgiving party! :) That'll be a nice break from everyday work. Today was quite busy, lots of going through files and checking up on old records. A lot of files had some important information (insurance-related) out of date, so it was good we checked. Otherwise, if something bad had happened, people wouldn't have been properly insured.

For your daily smile, go to Lol Cats - I Can Has Cheesburger? I keep remembering it and then forgetting it. But it makes me smile every time.

Do you see the NaBloPoMo kitteh in the sidebar? She's in your blog, reading your thoughts!

No comments: