Monday, November 5, 2007

My first Wii experience!

Tonight after work, DH and I went to some friends' house for dinner. Then we ended up playing with their Wii, the first time I've actually used one. Now I see the attraction. I've never been any good at video games, but the Wii was different.

The other wife and I did a couple boxing rounds--it was completely exhausting. It was also a total rush after spending all day on my bum in the office. Getting up, moving around, dancing, throwing punches, it was great! I got a real endorphin rush. Whew!

Now I understand the appeal of Wiis. I've never really gotten the video game thing. They're fun enough, but I can't see the appeal of playing baseball with a normal controller. But with the Wii I was up and moving and expending energy. Great for people who work in offices or just don't get much exercise.

I don't think we'll get one, but it'd be nice to have one around. And a DDR set.

No comments: