Sunday, December 2, 2007

Back again

So I failed at NaBloPoMo. *sigh* Unfortunately, being away for Thanksgiving just didn't give me time to write. Oh well, it got me engaged in the blog anyway.

Interesting development at work last week. One of the ladies I work with now has a security detail. Apparently, she took out a restraining order against a guy some time ago and now he's out of jail. So the company's providing her security. Makes me feel safer.

The guy's got a few screw loose or something. He hasn't hurt anybody yet, but he's definitely stalking her. He thinks they're involved. It reminds me of an episode of Angel where this crazy guy (he can detach his own arms and legs and everything, which makes him hard for the police to trace) who thinks he's married to the lady he only dated once or twice.

I expect this guy could get more dangerous. I haven't seen him yet, which is probably a good sign. Now all we have to do is hope he doesn't come around or the security detail is good enough. My plan if I meet him: "Oh Linda, she moved to Iowa." (Not the best, but there you have it.)

No comments: